Shaun and I had a wonderful Christmas break! It was so fun spending time with the family. We spent Christmas with his family and then ventured up to Idaho for some time with my family.
Here are some of the Idaho highlights!

Sledding with my little brother, Joseph!

Idaho had a huge snow storm the day after we arrived. Just in time to build a snow woman. If you look closely you can see the nice bulgy cheeks. Ü

My dad was asked to be the DJ for the Stake's New Years family party. My teacher skills came in great use during the "bunny hop," and the "Hokey Pokey."


You will never guess who one the Limbo contest in the adult category?
Yes...Shaun. I never knew he had such a talent!


My dad also taught Shaun how to run the DJ equipment. He is now thinking of changing careers, JK. Shaun and my dad had a great time.

My parents dancing away while Shaun took over. It was a fun night for us!
The best part was we counted down the New Year at 9:45 PM so all of the families could get their kids into bed.
Well, I honestly can't believe it is 2010. Life is so great for Shaun and I. We are so blessed with jobs, with Shaun's schooling progressing, (he is set to graduate with his Master's degree in the spring) and with such a supportive family! Although we have a lot of responsibility, which seems overwhelming at times, we are definitely being taken care of.
I love setting goals but usually prefer setting short term goals which can eventually lead to long term changes, verses long term goals which do not have any mile markers. Anyway, I think this year my main goal is to live Sister Hinckley's motto:
1.Jump in with both feet
2. Develop friendships
3. feed the spirit
4. Live the abundant life!
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
Nice snow woman!! check out my blog to see his hot date!
That is awesome! I love the pic I wish we could have been there! Next year!
Looks like you guys had fun. I wish we could have been in Idaho this year. :( And great goals! You are always such an inspiration to me! You go girl!
Post a Comment