Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Anniversay Nicolette!

Nicolette,
Tomorrow is our second anniversary. Where did the time go? It seems that you and I have only been married only half that long, and yet it's so hard to believe that for most of my life I never knew you. You are so perfect for me. I can't believe how giving and selfless you are. You are such a hard worker and you continually develop yourself to become a better teacher, a better member of the Church, and a better wife. I'm grateful for the progress we have made as a couple over the last couple of years. I am a better man because of you and you mean the world to me. Indeed, "man is not mean to be alone." Thanks for being patient with my imperfections and for loving me unconditionally. I look forward to spending many more years and eternity with you, my best friend.

With love,
Shaun

4 comments:

Christy Lou said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Shaun, I am so glad you married my cousin. She is too amazing for anyone less cool than you. BTW - you need to have an older single brother. ;)

Seleta said...

Shaun you sure know how to make a sister cry. You guys are great and I hope you have a great day!

Shaillé said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Sarah and Ben said...

Ahh Shaun...You are a great brother-in-law! Happy Anniversary you two!!!