Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas time is here!

Christmas time is one of my favorite times of year! I love all of the music, I love how excited the kids get, (one big kid being my husband) and I love Christmas lights and decorations! This past weekend we met my parents in SLC to check out the amazing Temple Square. It never disappoints! It was REALLY cold, but beautiful!!


Who needs mistletoe when you have a cool fountain?

(left: My little brother, My mom, me, and Shaun)
Temple Square has several international Nativity Scenes.
This one isfrom Mexico. My brother is serving his mission in
Mexico right now. This picture is dedicated to him! Ü

Here is the whole crew! Such fun memories!!


Now for our cozy home!!





I lOVE how our Christmas tree turned out this year! So Cute!
If you click on the picture you can see the little baby owls. They were too cute to pass up!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Oh that makes me miss Utah! What a fun get together at Temple Square. And your house looks great!

Amy said...

Everything looks great at your house. Very cute. And I love the temple square pictures. I just told Travis today how sad I am that we haven't been there yet this year.

marquita chiquita said...

WE made it up there to Temple Square too, and it is so beautiful! I think my fav nativity would have to be the Japanese one with all the little round people and animals. I also love your beautiful tree. Ours looks so much like the sad one on Charlie Brown's Christmas! haha