Shaun and I had a really great Halloween this year! It started out on Wednesday at our ward party. Shaun dressed up like Edward and I was a little cute cowgirl. We didn’t win the costume contest but Shaun’s lemon bars won 2nd place. Ü I was SO excited!
I got to dress up that day during school. It was such a fun day! I wish I could post a picture of my class but then I would have to have each parent sign a wavier saying it was okay to put their child on my blog. So just imagine 20 cute little 6 year olds all dressed up.
Saturday night:
This is a group shot of our mini Halloween get together. Sterling was Indiana Jones, Michelle was Kelly from Saved by the Bell, and then the cowgirl and Edward also made an appearance.
This was the flaming cake I made. It was tasty!!
We didn’t have time to carve real pumpkins so we just had to draw some faces.
Happy Halloween Everyone! I can’t believe November is already here!!
3 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! I miss you! Let's talk soon!
Can I have the recipe to your cake? Seth and I went to a really fancy restaurant one time (it was a work thing so we didn't have to pay :-) and they served a dessert similar to this with the top having flames off of it. I thought it was cool and your cake reminded me of that! I'd love to make it sometime!
Thanks!!
Wow! Cool costumes! Edward, that really cracks me up! hehe. And way to go witht he lemon bars and the flaming cake. love it!
Post a Comment