Monday, October 19, 2009
Windows 7 is almost here!
I'm so excited about Windows 7 coming out on the 22nd (just 2 days!). Microsoft took a huge blow for their terrible operating system Vista. They lost billions of dollars and learned some lessons. Now they have something amazing about to come out...Windows 7 (notice it's not called Vista 2). Not only are they fixing their mistake, but this system is cheap. You can get it if you are a student for only $30 dollars--Home Premium or Professional addition. Just go to win741.com to order it. If you're not a student, Home Premium is $110 and Professional is $200. It's got some amazing features. PS Nicolette only let me post this if I reminded you to look at the fall pictures below :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shaun- you got me excited about it and I didn't even know I could be exicted over something that isn't pink or have glitter- I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment