Fall break was so much fun this year!! besides just deep cleaning my house and catching up on random things I was also able to try some new crafts. My friend, Michelle, and I attempted Martha Stewart glitter pumpkins. Mine aren't perfect but they were a lot of fun to make. Here is a website describing it. I just used plastic pumpkins, instead of real ones so I can use them next year, too.

New Halloween Decor
You can't see very good in this picture but the black
BOO letters also have black glitter on them. They turned out so cute!

These are our good friends the Stauffers.
We had a great time with them during our picnic up the canyon.
Happy Fall everyone!



4 comments:
Nicolette, awesome Halloween decor!! Love it! And, yes, you guys are a very cute couple!
Your pumpkins turned out really cute!! Isn't it fun to decorate for fall?! I just spend a while reading through your blog. You and your husband look very happy!
I love your decor--especially those glitter pumpkins. Yes, you are a cute couple, but I'm afraid you're all going to fall off that fence in the last picture!
You are so cute! Love the decorations!! Um, some day can I remember to call you, that would be great. I always think during the week that I need to remember to do it on the weekends so as not to use too many minutes. Then the weekends come, and what do you know it's monday. Someday I'll get it right! Hope you guys are having fun in 1st grade this year!! :)
Post a Comment