
I nominate Seleta Talbot as sister of the year! Here is Why
10. She helps me be adventurous
9. She Loves shopping but can live on a budget
8. She is the life of the party
7. She is VERY witty!
6. She is way more logical than me--I am the emotional one
5. She can ALWAYS make me smile/laugh
4. She has a HUGE heart!
3. She sacrifices a lot so her husband can be in medical school
2. She is the cutest mommy!
1. She inspires me to be better!
Thanks Seleta for being such a great Sister!
3 comments:
Nicolette, I think it's funny that you're biting the kitty!
I agree, Seleta is great!
Nicolette you are TOO much! I love you so much! I'm glad that we are such great friends. You are amazing and I can't wait to see you soon!
ps you always did like the taste of Cat...
Are you eating the cat? Your post is super cute, but I couldnt stop thinking about how much cat hair you had in your mouth...ewww:)
Post a Comment