Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year to all! I am just so grateful for such an amazing year. 
Here are the top ten blessings and miracles I have seen in my life this last year. 
 
10. A beautiful place to live! If you couldn't tell Shaun and I have loved making our place into a home! 
9. My first graders! They keep me going, laughing, and their innocence humbles me. 
8. Great co-workers that keep me sane with those little first graders.
7. Having the security of a stable job.
6. Our friends, but also making friends in our married ward! They are so much fun! Thanks Stauffers!! 
5. Shaun's master's program...we are so lucky we get to stay in Utah for 2 extra years. 
4. My sister's new baby! 
3. Amazing In-laws! We get to eat dinner at Shaun's parents house every Sunday and I absolutely LOVE them! It helps that they really like me, too. 
2. My family! They are so supportive, loving, and always there for us! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my family. 
1. Marrying the man of my dreams! (according to my family, getting married was a miracle :)   

This list could go on and on but I know that the little things everyday are miracles, too! 
I hope you will make it a great new year, too! 

3 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

Everyone of those are great things to be thankful for! I love the 33rd ward as well, in fact I think it's by far the best ward I ever was a part of. Maybe one day, again I will be back there! Stay happy, you two have a fantastic thing going for you.
I hope 2009 rocks your socks off!

Caranna said...

You are SO blessed! And I'm glad you realize it, you helped me reevaluate and realize that I have lots of blessing too! Thanks!
I hope that 2009 is just as great, if not better!
Happy New Year!

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

He he...your #1 (in quotations) is hilarious...that same was with me and my family! I think they were even more shoken that I married a sane, quite guy..he he. But its worked out!