

Dear Shaun,
Happy first anniversary! This past year has been the best year of my life! Thank you for your love and support! I love that you can make me laugh harder than anyone I know. I love how when I am sad I know you can make it all better! I love that we never run out of things to talk about!I love that when I walk into the room your face still lights up to see me.
You are an amazing husband! I know that because of you I am a better person! Thank you for your patience with me, and for loving me despite my "girl" moments. My life was not complete until I met you. As Malia, said, "it seems like it has always been 'Nicolette and Shaun.'" I love you with my whole heart!
Happy Anniversary Honey! I am excited for the next 70 and beyond!
Love ya,
Nicolette
7 comments:
I love you too. This has been the best year of me life because I got to spend most of it with my best friend. I'm excited for the years to come. You are the best.
Congrats you two! Here's wishing you many more of the wonderful "moments" together!
Congratulations! I can't believe it's already been a year!
Dear Shaun.
:P meany. Be nice.
Oh :) Congrats by the way!
YAY! We forgot to tell you while we were there with you, sorry!! Congrats on your first year, its so exciting! And the many more to come!!!
Way to go I am so glad to be apart of your lives! Family is great!
Post a Comment