Fall is Here!
It is so fun having a place I can finally decorate without roommates that add a little here and add a little there so in the end it just looks tacky. During the conference weekend I went shopping with my mom. I was in luck because everything was already 50% off. (The Christmas displays were already up and running...shouldn't they have a law about such things?) My mom and I found a few things but not everything so Shaun and I went looking this week and had great success!
Yea for good deals!
We didn't get too fancy but enough to make it feel like fall at our house. Ü
This wreath was already put together. We added a little more color to brighten it up. It is so fun having something on our door.
Yea for good deals!
We didn't get too fancy but enough to make it feel like fall at our house. Ü
This wreath was already put together. We added a little more color to brighten it up. It is so fun having something on our door.

This shelf has officially become the "holiday shelf." We can change things up a bit but still have a clean, uncluttered look. I LOVE how it turned out!!!
4 comments:
I love the decorations! Happy Fall!
Hey don't forget to get Shon a lot of Sycamore leaves as they start to fall from the trees. He really likes the smell I don't know if he ever told you that.
Your house looks amazing! Way to go. I love the holidays too. They are so fun to decorate for. You guys are adorable!
P.S. I would love to receive Tyson's emails. I love hearing how the missionary work is going. I have missed being tied to it.
Post a Comment