Tuesday, November 29, 2016

September birthdays!

Shaun made me a delicious hazelnut cake with chocolate shavings! 
Claire drew our family picture and decided we needed it in the car!
My Birthday was on sunday this year. I thought it was going to be kind of lame but it was so great! Friday night my friend Amy said, I'm watching your girls shaun will be taking you on a date!!
The girls did awesome at her house and Shaun and I enjoyed a wonderful date!!
Then, sunday we met with friends for a big dinner and cake. It was so fun and so great to be with friends!
A few days later Claire turned 5!! Crazy to think because I remember my 5th birthday so well! Kate and I took cupcakes to her school and Kate was in heaven being there!
Chocolate cupcake making!
Claire eating her Gluten free donut for breakfast!
Claire Loves ponies right now! She was thrilled to get a pony shirt for her birthday! She got spoiled from all our family and neighbors.
Right now she loves preschool, loves playing with Kate, such a sweet and smart girl. She loves to play pretend, dress up, and her favorite thing in this entire world is her stuffed sock monkey! She takes monkey to school with her in her backpack every day and has to sleep with him at night. sometimes she still naps but mostly just wants to play during quiet time. She loves to draw and her coloring is getting so awesome! Her teacher at school calls her Claire bear and has been fantastic! We are so grateful for our sweet girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birth Day...!!!! How did I not know about all the things you have going???? What a cool life.
So glad to hear good things about you guys!

Foundation waterproofing Brooklyn