Sunday, February 28, 2016

Januay

January was such a great month for us! I remember being in Idaho/Utah thinking that January was such a long month...well, I think the sunshine down here in Mississippi has been amazing and the "winter" is much easier to handle. :)
Shaun and I celebrated 8 years on January 19th! We got to go to the temple! Our closest temple is about 3 hours away. We went on a friday afternoon and got home at 1 am. But it was am amazing session and so nice to get away!
We also discovered that one of our favorite parks has a volley ball sand pit The girls loved playing in the sand and Claire made sand angels. haha
We also got hit by the Stomach flu bug. It was a nasty one and hit all of us...no fun!
Midst throwing up Shaun accidentally sent  the first alarm off and the fire department show up.
Shaun was out of town for a about 5 days so the girls and I found some important things to do:
We went to home depot and built our valentine's mailboxes. And our dear friend was in the hospital so we went to visit him. He LOVED seeing the girls!

My Great-Grandma turned 103!! seriously, how amazing! She's one of a kind and still so spunky! We love her!
My friend Maria and her family moved away. we had some fun last minute play dates but we really miss them! below is playing with her kids!
Daddy came home!!!!
75 degrees and so beautiful at the zoo!


one of our Anniversary dates! Our neighbor is AMAZING! A Friday night she texted that she was home alone and wanted to come over and babysit so Shaun and I could go out. We took advantage and had some good DQ blizzard action!
Our last night with the Sandbackkens! Very sad goodbye but glad they have a new adventure awaiting them!

No comments: