We now have church at 10 am... Kate was really tired and slept the entire meeting!
a little art time!
We have a park that is about 2 mins from our house! IT is AWESOME!
I was getting claire dressed and Kate saw the jar of lotion open. She decided she needed some. But was distressed when her passy was "dirty."
"Helping dad"
Mirium and Lance came to visit over night! Such a great time!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Labor Day Weekend = Texas Trip
IKEA exchanging stuff
The girls "playing" with the bunny. I guess Kate thought it was a dangerous job!
Shaun and I enjoyed a nice Birthday Date...Am I really 33?
DeLaine made a DELICIOUS chocolate cake! YUMMY!
My neighbor gave me this cute new shirt for my birthday! LOVE IT!
We went to Texas to celebrate Conner! Conner's Baptism day was Saturday! I realized I didn't get any pictures of Conner at the baptism, but we were so glad we got to attend!And Shaun gave a sweet talk too!
What a great Labor Day weekend!
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment