Kate was the best Christmas gift last year! She arrived on the 21st. She came with such a fun personality too! She is very sweet but also a little feisty and wants to part of the party. She LOVES to play and is so so so busy! She moves from one toy to another really fast and pretty much wants to explore everything.
She screams when something is taken away from her and definitely states her option when she does or does not want something.
I can ask her, "are you hungry...do you want to eat." And she will shake her head yes or no.
She also knows the things she is not supposed to play with (AKA the plants) and will stop and look at me before she tries to touch it. Haha
She still doesn't crawl, just scooting. And she is very fast!
She's eating like a champ and I know that once we introduce table food she will want to try ALL of it! She really wants to eat anything we are eating. The other night I was making ginger snap cookies. She squawked at me until I gave her a piece of one. silly girl!
Caught in the plant...it's hard to see but she has a mouth full of dirt I had to fish out. :(
She will only keep a headband on for a few minutes. After that she will pull it off then try and put it back on her head.
Kate is up to 5 official teeth...and 2 more trying to come through. She has the funniest faces!
This is her "really excited face!"
And her ...I'm so tired face!"
Kate is starting to pull herself up and gets so excited to be standing. She often does downward dog just in the middle of the floor. :)
The other day she found this pan in kitchen and within a few minutes figured out how to get in and out of it. Once she's in it she scoots herself around. It's pretty funny to watch. Kate is definitely going to be a climber. Just yesterday she was trying to climb on our kid piano. There's going to be a new level of craziness at our house soon once she starts walking.
We sure LOVE this fun girl or ours!
Happy Birthday Miss KATE!




No comments:
Post a Comment