What do you do when your husband is working 14+ hour days on his dissertation and your sister's husband is going out of town?? You get together, of course!
The girls and I braved the drive to Rochester to see Auntie! The driving was very rough. Kate really hates the car and a normal 5.5 hour drive lasted closer to 7.5 hours with all the stopping, feeding, burping. But once we were there we had an AWESOME time!
Daphne and Claire playing! Daphne was showing Claire the ropes!
We LOVE Wegmans! Best.store.ever! We fit all 4 kids in one cart. My sister was pushing and she got a lot of looks. It was funny!
Claire got to pick out a new hat...she loves hats! Kate was enjoying the stroller too.
Lots of sunshine, a trip to the zoo, and Claire sleeping in Collin's bed for nap time. She was exhausted from so much playing.
We had a great time being outside, shopping, and relaxing! Thanks Seleta for the fun! If only I didn't have to face the drive home...it was pretty rough, too. But we survived and it was a great mental break for me to get out of town!
In other news Kate found her toes! I don't know why but I LOVE when babies find their toes. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment