May has been a great month for us! Claire is definitely growing up and really becoming a true toddler.
Claire LOVES her three friends: Elmo, Cookie, and Doggy. She has to have all three to sleep at night (plus her pacifier...I'm not willing to cut that chord at night just yet). I have to give all of them a goodnight kiss before I put her in bed. Haha. She is such a sweetie she can't leave any of them out.
Mother's Day was great! I requested that Shaun make the homemade Cinnamon Swirl bread and then make that into French Toast. It was so worth his effort and tasted amazing. He even let me eat the leftovers the following week. What a great guy!
One day we had this snake show up in our window well. Besides the fact that snakes gross me out we were really sad because it ate the cute toads that lived down there. Our nosy neighbor was actually kind enough to remove the snake for us. I definitely wasn't going near that thing.
It's amazing how quickly kids can pick up on things. Claire has been doing really well with her shapes. She has mastered the shape sorter and most of the time she can bring me the shape I ask her for. She is pretty good at identifying shapes (circle, square, triangle) in books, too.
Claire loves the swing at the park. It's just too bad that we don't have many kids (like only 1) kids Claire's age. So park outings are a little lame with just mom.
Claire loves gloves and copying mom. :)
We are excited to celebrate memorial day! Shaun actually has a day off! YEAH!
.edited.jpg)
.edited.jpg)
.edited.jpg)
.edited.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment