Thursday, November 1, 2012

HaPpY HaLLowEEn!

We had a great Halloween! My friend, Christina, throws a big Halloween party every year. Good food, fun friends, and even some trick-or-treating. 

Claire's costume turned out to be so easy! It was inspired by these shoes my mom gave me before she was even born. They are size two. I never dreamed it would take her 14 months to fit into them. :) Shaun's co-worker had given Claire the stuffed dog earlier this year and she LOVES that thing. Also, I had the checkered material so her costume was practically free. I made the dress like an apron so it could slip on and off and be potential dress up clothes in the future. Shaun was really nervous because I didn't have a pattern...but it turned out AWESOME! 

You can't see out pants, but we had smarties taped all over them. I bought both of our glasses from the dollar store and we popped out the lenses. Easy. 
The kids were going nuts about the smarties on our pants. I told them they could only have one if it fell off. Later, one of the kids even traded me M&Ms for some of the smarties off of me. 
BEST TRADE EVER! 
 Spider decorations 

Christina and Nels. Her kids were all of the dwarfs. Very fun! 

One last picture of Claire sporting her Halloween shirt and matching hair bow. She is playing with the ribbons. She loves all the colors and textures. 


1 comment:

Seleta said...

That was a really smart trade :) What a fin night!! Claire looked darling! Fun to see her in the halloween shirts too!!