Our little girl is growing up but is still as sweet as can be! This past month has been really rough for her (and for me)! The last few weeks we discovered she is allergic to azithromycin, an antibiotic eye gel, possibility amoxicillin (an antibiotic) and is allergic to dust/dust mites. She inherited Shaun's sensitive skin (severe eczema) and my sensitivity to medications. Quite the combo, right? Well, after five doctor appointments we finally have a handle on things and just since yesterday she has been completely herself again! This mama is sure tired from all of the rough nights, extreme "spring cleaning" (trying to remove as much dust behind furniture, etc. as possible) and starting to exercise daily with Shaun at 6 am in our basement. But I am happy to say we are doing awesome now and feel so blessed to have our sweet, content child back. Ü
Four month stats:
10 lbs 14 oz - yep 5th %
Height 23"
She's a little petite thing!
I caught this with my phone. Such a cute pose!
First time in the umbrella stroller. She wasn't quite sure what to think especially since Shaun forgot to open it up all of the way so she was sitting straight up. She liked it better when she wasn't so scrunched. :)
We sure enjoyed the 50 degree weather through December!
Love her hair! It doesn't usually stick up this much but this morning after sleeping all night it was sky high and I just couldn't bring myself to slick it down. I thought with the big flower she could pull it off.
Thanks again, Kari, for the cute bow socks! I get lots of compliments on them. :)
Playing with Dad!
We are so grateful for this cutie! She brings so much happiness to everyone who meets her. We know she was just dropped right out of heaven. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!
2 comments:
I totally noticed the socks before you even said anything!! Cute!! :)
Glad you figured out her allergies and sensitivities, poor poor girl. (And poor mom!) She definitely looks much happier now.
And I LOVE her sky high hair- I definitely think it works with a big bow! :)
I'm so glad she is feeling better. She is so cute. I hope you're getting a little more rest. Let's skype soon.
Post a Comment