Monday, December 19, 2011

Don't you wish he was your daddy?



Claire loves when we sing to her! 

My baby has changed! She is no longer a newborn anymore. She is becoming a great infant! She is so so smiley and happy! If I am on the phone while feeding her she will stop eating and start cooing and "talking" as if she is adding her two cents to the conversation. I think it is adorable! I love to hear her making noises in the monitor. 
It is so crazy to reflect on Christmas "break" a year ago. It was when we found out I was pregnant! It is so exciting to have her here with us this year! She makes me smile and laugh all day long! I know I say this a lot but I really can't get enough of this girl! 

4 comments:

Seleta said...

The funny thing is my kids are singing Bingo as i watched! Funny huh! We are so excited to see Baby Claire and spoil her :) Love it!

Heidi said...

So cute! Owen keeps saying baby again please. Please. Please! He really likes Claire;)

Sterling and Michelle said...

So cute. Isn't it great watching your husband being such a good dad? I love watching Sterling with Emma. We married well Nicolette.

Bombshell Char said...

Ahhhh! The cuteness of it all. My little Georgia is starting to smile too, though not so big just yet. You are right, Christmas was made for kids. I'd never go back to a Christmas without them.