My Friends in Ohio threw me a fabulous baby shower! I was definitely very spoiled and we all had a great time! Here are some highlights!
There is a girl in our ward that makes and decorates cakes. This is the fun and delicious cake she made for the shower. I have secretly always wanted one of her cakes so I felt very special that she would take time to make one for the shower. (The nursery has baby elephants so that is why she put a cute elephant on there.)
Playing games and socializing!
Ward members and friends!
This game we had to race to see who could suck the milk from the bottle the fastest. I definitely lost...I hope that isn't a sign that my daughter will be a slow eater.
These are the ladies Shaun works with in the lab
This is me 37 weeks pregnant... let the countdown begin!
More fabulous people. The girl on the left, Jenny, is the one who made the cake and these cake pops below. So yummy!
Cake pops
Darling balloon that actually sings the song, "Baby Face."
I got so many useful gifts! One item that I have been wanted to make is a car seat cover. Well, my friend Heidi beat me to it and made this adorable one that fits perfectly!
This is what the other side looks like
My sister bought us this adorable car seat. She has one like it that is gender neutral so if we have a boy in the future we can swap out the material. For the mean time I am loving that her car seat is so dang cute!
Thank you ladies for such a fun shower. I definitely felt a lot of love!
p.s. The nursery is just about done...pictures coming soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment