We are getting very excited for Claire to join our family. Here is her room all put together.
Shaun's brother bought us this beautiful crib! I just love it!
I made this board out of cardboard and extra material from the crib skirt. It will be a great place for pictures, etc.
I also wanted to put her name in her room. I found these wooden letters and walmart at decorated them with paper, ribbon and jewels.
We found this changing table/dresser on-line for a steal and I feel in love with its functionality. I got the white baskets from walmart and with a little ribbon dressed them up!
I can't remember if I posted a picture of the curtains before but I made them to match the crib skirt. As you can tell it is a huge window so making curtains was the best option.
I also wanted a place to put her bows and flowers. I made this just like the one above but it is a little smaller. This material also matches the crib skirt.
We decided to invest in a solid book shelf. Can you believe all of the books I have collected from teaching. Some are chapter books but most are picture books. One entire shelf (thanks to my friends from where I taught last year) is completely packed with board books.
Growing up my Grandma and Grandpa Murray gave each grandchild a Winnie the Pooh. My dad found the one on the right and decided he needed to continue the same tradition. :) The one on the left was also a gift.
The book says, "I'm Trying to be like Jesus." It was a gift from my Grandma. And the pink elephant was homemade by a sweet lady in our ward.
*Pictures from are good friend Allison Bills! She is so great! http://thebillsbankphotography.blogspot.com/
She is going to take the new born pictures for us, too!
Now, what you have all been waiting for...my current belly picture. I am now 38 1/2 weeks pregnant. This girl is pretty much sticking straight out. I am feeling pretty good and just trying to enjoy the last few moments of alone time and quite time before everything changes. Easier said that done when you are so excited for something. :)


11 comments:
I Love it!! I especially love that I can see your belly button popped out. You are ready to go!!
What an adorable nursery!! I love the letters you decorated with her name. So cute!!
Hang in there! Your baby will be here soon!! Get ready for your life to change for the better and to feel your heart grow likes it's never grown before because you are so in love with a tiny little being that will someday call you mommy.
I love the look on Shaun's face...it says...oh I just can't wait!
Everything looks absolutely perfect. Just waiting for a little Claire to cry for Ma Ma! Getting excited!!!!
I remember getting my nursery ready--I think I added ribbon and bows to just about every surface. This time around, I'm 31 weeks along and we still don't even have a crib for baby! The getting ready is definitely the best part of pregnancy in my opinion.
I wish I had a cute baby room! You did a great job it look beautiful :)You're going to make a great mom!
Aw, I didn't know you had a name picked out. LOVE Claire!! The room looks more than ready, way to go!
I love the room. And I love how you posted how you did everything. I am trying to finally add some style to our home. Since we've been here for over two years, I'd say it's way past due! Anyway, I am so excited for you. Yay!
Claire's room is so cute. You should come decorate Emma's room. I can't wait to see Claire.
The room is super super cute!!! Good job! And you are super cute too! She is a lucky girl.
Keeping you in our thoughts. Everything is beautiful. So excited for you! Aunt Jan
Wow, Nicollete. I'm so impressed. The nursery looks great. None of our kids have ever had a " real" nursery. :) I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait to hear about her arrival (if it hasn't already happened)! Good luck!
Post a Comment