Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decorations.
I promise once Christmas is all down we will do official before and after pictures of our house. I did sneak one in this post just for fun. :)
Picture by Boyd & Allison - LOVE IT!
Picture by Boyd & Allison (Thank you guys!)
This shelf probably looks familiar to you because we had it in Utah. It found a nice spot in our Ohio house, too.
I just LOVE our tree. Shaun took this picture!
BEFORE PICTURE:
This was our old door before we replaced it...
The door would not latch properly even though we had the previous owner put on a new door knob. (We found toilet paper inside the knob ?!?)
This is our new door all "wrapped up" for Christmas. :)
Picture by me...Sorry these door pictures are in the dark...I keep forgetting to take them when it's light outside. and it was very cold so that's as good as it will get for now. :(
Shaun and I have really enjoyed the Christmas season this year. I honestly cannot believe that Christmas is this week. Time is truly flying by so quickly!
This fall I joined the Wayne County community choir. It has been so fun for me to go and sing each week. The director is a blast and I am throughly enjoying myself. We had a couple of Christmas concerts throughout the community and it really helped me get in the spirit of Christmas.
Shaun and I have also been hard at work on the piano (for me) and the violin (for him). We have helped the ward out for the Christmas program and Shaun has been able to share his musical talent with many. They all think he is amazing! -which he is!
I have also started teaching piano. I teach two twin boys who are in first grade. It is a great experience and I am loving their enthusiastic energy for music!
We feel so blessed to have such great family and friends in our lives! Thank you for your love and support. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that you can take time to enjoy the old memories and make some new memories too.
Love,
The Brodericks
p.s. one of these days we will get a picture with both of us in it to post on here. Ü
3 comments:
Aww, I am glad that your guys' Christmas was wonderful!! I Love the new door and the sneak peeks at your kitchen! Can't wait to see the "official" before and afters hahaha.
Can you come and decorate my house. It is adorable!
Love the update. Your place really is amazing! I wish everyone could see it in person because it is spectacular!
Post a Comment