I had a way fun birthday this year! I just want to thank all of my friends and family for making it so special! You guys are the best!!


This is the card I got from the teachers I work with. They are so sweet!
One of them also decorated my classroom door and my students thought they were
throwing me a surprise party... my student's really got into my birthday as well!

This is the amazing cake Shaun made for my birthday!
It is a homemade chocolate cake, made with dutch chocolate! YUMMY!
We had just gotten back from dinner and a movie. I was getting really tired. I guess I'm not the party animal I used to be. Ü haha!

I got to meet up with my dear friend Malia for breakfast. She is such a cutie!!
So you may have been wondering what we did to celebrate my big day... Well, I talked Shaun into re-doing our Master Bathroom. New paint, new rug, new shower curtain, new rounded shower rod (thanks Seleta). new towel rod, so both of our towels can hang up at the same time... The Works! This bathroom needed to be updated, so it is SO nice having something fresh and new in there! Thank you Shaun for all of your work with this project.
He also surprised me the morning of my birthday with a new blow dryer. Mine was getting a little smoky. Thanks Babe! Love ya!!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nicolette! Your bathroom looks awesome! It's so fun to freshen up your place a little, huh. I have been thinking about you so much lately, and can't believe I haven't been in touch with you. So much to catch up on! One of these days... :)
I love the bathroom it looks great! I still want some of that cake!
So exciting to see what is up with you! Glad that things are going well. Thanks for sharing!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What I wouldn't give for another piece of that cake.
Awesome! You guys are quite a team. Love ya lots, mom
Post a Comment