Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jacqueline's Wedding


This weekend Shaun and I headed to Rexburg, ID for my cousins wedding. We had a great time, even though it was a really quick trip. We didn't stay for the reception so we could be back for our church responsibilities on Sunday but here are some pictures at the temple and before the reception. My sister is back in NY and couldn't make it so I took so many pictures so she could see the festivities!


Is my shirt too loud for the temple?

Rexburg, ID Temple




Stacia and Kristi-Two of Jacqueline's sisters


The Reception: Jacqueline's yard, Idaho Falls, ID


Thank you table


Cake Table

They Served Strawberry Short Cake


I loved this look...the pictures on the fence. It was so cute!





On the way home Shaun and I took a detour through Aberdeen, ID
so he could meet up with a guy working on the same plant that Shaun is working on. We drove past this sign and had to take a picture! If you look really closely you can see the tater tots are actually wearing diapers! Ü


Congrats Jacqueline and Jordan! We are so happy for you guys!!

3 comments:

Seleta said...

Thanks for all of the pictures. She looked beautiful! Looks like a great day! Loves the tater tot pic! who would have thought- makes Idaho pretty redneck...

Gary and Mauri said...

I think your cousin looks JUST like you but with blonde hair! SUPER cute!!! I loved all the pics of her reception. Looks like she's a very stylish girl!!

Laura said...

Nicolette you look beautiful!...and I think your shirt is perfectly fine for the temple. =) You and your cousin actually look a lot alike (minus the hair color of course). I hope you had a great birthday!
p.s. That tater tots things is hilarious. Do people really send their kids there? =)