
Every Sunday we go to Shaun's parents house for dinner. I love it! I have had a lot of fun getting to know his family better. One of my favorite parts of Spring time is when his Parent's yard is in bloom. That means I get a fresh bouquet of flowers every week. They are absolutely beautiful! Plus, these roses give off the sweetest smell. I am in heaven!
Thanks Broderick's for sharing your yard with me!
3 comments:
So Pretty! Have fun in NY and keep us posted on how it goes!
Hey! I have flowers just like that! :) Thanks again for coming over on Sunday. It made me feel much better.
Hey Nicolette, I happened on your blog from another one and was excited to see all of your cute pics. It's been a while, but I am happy to see you are doing so well. Just thought I would say hello. If you get a chance you should check out my blog-mariakeller.blogspot.com Maria
Post a Comment