Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Zoo!

Saturday Shaun and I had a great time at the zoo!
 We were invited by Shaun's old roommate and his wife.  
I LOVED being outside in the sunshine! 
The animals were pretty cool, too. 



Our Favorites for the day


  



Gotta Love these hairy animals...
.



These bugs were pinned to the board. 
 They look a little creepy but both are "harmless." 
I still wouldn't want to find that crawling around in my house. 


5 comments:

Christy Lou said...

Which zoo did you go to? I haven't been to a zoo in AGES! Maybe I will have to come down sometime this summer and make you go again :)

marquita chiquita said...

How fun! I love seeing the apes and monkeys too whenever I am at the zoo.

Gary and Mauri said...

Oh I LOVE the zoo!! What a fun day out! :)

Seleta said...

I can't wait to go to that zoo someday! It will be so fun! Counting down until we get to party! 14 days!

Kami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.