Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tag...

My cousin tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I finally have time to blog...Sorry that I took so long Christy!

My 5 favorite restaurants:
PF Changs
Mimi's Cafe
Cafe Rio
Tastee Treat
Kneaders

5 things I did yesterday:
Go to the gym
Eat breakfast with my family
work on a sewing project
Clean the church
Eat dinner and watch a movie with Shaun

5 things I look forward to:
Shaun having a break from school...
Christmas break with the family
My brother's wedding
Visiting my sister & brother-in-law in NY
My Super Saturday turning out

5 things I love about fall:
Driving through Provo Canyon
Pulling out my winter clothes
Making soup
Cuddling up in a blanket
beautiful sunsets

5 things on my wish list:
A nice and affordable house
a good job for Shaun
Good kids
a trip to London (Shaun's Mission)
A piano

5 favorite things to do:
Spend time with Shaun
Spend time with my family
Work on projects
Teaching my 1st graders
Just being outside

Tag...
Ben
Seleta
Jess & melissa
Aimee



4 comments:

Ben said...

fun idea. I am assuming that I am not the ben you tagged though. I'll start a blog if you really want me to, or I could tag it to the SSS blog . . .

Sterling and Michelle said...

I love PF Chang's and Kneaders. And I have always wanted to go to Mimi's Cafe. It just looks so cute. We should go there sometime so you can tell me what's good.

marquita chiquita said...

you know what I love at Mimi's? Their French onion soup! Absolutely to die for! These tags are fun to read cause you get to know a little more about the person answering them!

Mrs. Brindley said...

Hey! I found you on Sarah Blackhurst's blog. I saw your name on her list of people to go private! How are you? I hope all is well!
-Candice Brindley (Jones)