Shaun's home project: ceiling fans. This started out so simple but turned into a complicated process after Shaun had spent the entire day putting in the fan, it dropped to the floor 5 minutes after I got home from work. It really freaked me out since Shaun had two other fans in the house that were just put up. As we were leaving the store the first time, I jokingly said to Shaun, "can we trust that guy? I don't want my legs chopped off when we are sleeping."
Well, Words of advice: those types of stores may not know exactly what they are talking about. :(
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nicolette your hair looked so pretty for the graduation- and I love your hood- how cool is that! Congrats!
Hey Seleta what is your email address? I want to get in contact with your siser. Tell her about my blog will ya and she better come aboard too! I am trying to get Karina...but to no avail yet. rajaratnamrecount.blogspot.com
You guys are nuts doing cieling fans-We did one and stopped at that! Congrats graduate!
Hey I'm excited to get your blog address. Congrats on graduating! That is so awesome! You can check us out at k-jecbelnap.blogspot.com.
Yay you have a blog!! Congrats on the Masters! And tell Shaun not to feel bad about the fan, we had to have a whole blog posting related to installing ours as well... :)
deyasofourlives.blogspot.com
I love that you guys installed your own ceiling fans! That is awesome! Even with all the trauma... lol, that is what makes it extra fun when you are done, and lots of funny memories! You make me want to try and install some in my place... lol.
While you are right that ours was frustrating, I definitely would take that over the perilous danger you seemed to be in. I have always been in fear of a ceiling fan falling on me while it's spinning!
Post a Comment