Sunday, May 29, 2016

The reason for lack of blogging...


I can't believe it has been since MARCH that I posted...in all actuality I can believe it.

My biggest excuse is that I'M PREGNANT! I'm 15 weeks along now. This pregnancy has been REALLY rough. I've been SOOOOOO sick and tired! (Nothing like my girls' pregnancies). I think I'm finally starting to feel somewhat normal again. The girls have been super patient with all of this but poor Shaun has had to work on the house projects ALL alone. I was able to maintain the normal household stuff and my Young Women's calling, and that's about it. I have so much more sympathy for people who have hard pregnancies. 

ANYWAY- I'm due right before Thanksgiving and we couldn't be happier! Almost half way and we can find out the gender! EEEEEKK!



*One of my weirdest issues was anytime I looked at a screen...phone, computer, tv, etc I would instantly get really dizzy and even more nauseated. But thankfully it's getting better so I can now catch up on blogging! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry you are feeling so sick! But I am super thrilled for you guys!! xoxo