Claire's cute survey about Daddy!
After Claire was done drawing the picture she said- "I made daddy look funny." Ü
Shaun's gift was socks. Lame, but necessary. :) I also make his this apron card. He loved it!
Claire also helped me throw together this carrot cake. We wanted to make it when my parents came with the fresh carrots from the garden but we ran out of time. So I opted to make it for Father's Day. It was A MAZ ING!! Seriously so good!
Shaun thought it would be fun to drive up to the new house in the afternoon to see his handy work. Kate found the headphone and HAD to wear them. She was cracking us up!
Prior to Father's Day, Claire helped me put together these M&M's for the Dad's at church. It's not too hard when there is less than 20 men. I think they turned out super cute!
Last but not least, here is a picture of our Daddy! He works so hard during the day, then works half the night on the house, and also continues to serve as the Branch Mission leader. We've been having the elders over every Sunday for dinner and then their meeting. Elder Cook (on the left) just got his visa and headed to Australia. Elder Hill is from Driggs, Idaho. He's now training a new elder from Idahofalls, Idaho.
We sure love this great daddy of ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment