skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Maybe I should say we are a 1 car & 1 van family... haha! We are still fixing up our new house but hopefully we will be moving in the next month. With that move Shaun will be driving to work and the girls and I can't just sit home. We knew what we wanted and Shaun's brother found us a great deal! I was hesitant because we don't NEED it yet...but this kind of deal doesn't just appear the minute you need it.
Toyota Sienna 2013--So excited about those tinted windows, too!
First Car selfie. :)
We moved the car seats over this weekend and the girls love it too! Although I don't love having a car payment we are happy to have a great vehicle to create many memories, every day fun and maybe even future road trips to Idaho and Utah...that is if we can handle the 28 hour drive. We are officially in the van club now!
1 comment:
Yay for a van!! We bought ours when we just had two girls as well, which seemed silly. But it was the right deal at the right time, so we did it. I LOVE having a van... they are so practical and easy for shuttling kids around. I'm excited for you, it looks super cute on ya! :)
Post a Comment