Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pictures from Shaun's phone...

So I just realized that Shaun had a bunch of pictures on his phone that I missed when posting blog updates...so instead I'm going to be lazy and just post them in one big post. :)



 Okay...this is what my bedroom looked like for 9 months...:( The road was so loud that Shaun couldn't sleep. Our very old window was going to cost a ton of money to replace so we decided to put this insulation board in. No sunlight at all! When I see this picture I just cringe... Glad to have sunlight again! 

 Kate helping with the packing materials. Haha 
 First time eating (7ish months). She wasn't too interested...
 GF ice cream cones from Aunite! 
 Trying to eat again...still not liking it! 
 First time in a swing...not sure what to think. 
 While shaun was working one weekend in the Grad library he had some company. YIKES! 
 He thought it was dead...went to the bathroom and came back it had moved. crazy! 
 Celebrating Shaun finishing his dissertation we went to Bob Evans. Kate's trying to decide what to order. :) 

 Outside our Wooster Ward building on our last Sunday there. 
 A quick day up to Cleveland to see our friends! Claire loved the Canoe! 

No comments: