Thursday, December 13, 2012

15 months

This little Claire is growing up so fast! We just can't get enough of her cute personality. She has a great sense of humor and loves to tease. 
Her 15 month appointment was really rough on both of us! She actually weighed in a little less than her last weight check and the doctor was a little concerned that she is not walking by herself yet. I thought we had really improved in the eating department but apparently she is not keeping up to her activity level. She is a REALLY fast crawler and is constantly on the go. 
So back to the supplement of heavy cream with her whole milk and butter on everything. 
Hopefully her weight check in a month will be better so we don't have to get more blood work done. :( 
Thankfully she looks healthy and seems to be thriving...just not according to the charts. 

 She has finally graduated to a big girl car seat. She will probably be rear facing for years to come because of her size, JK, but at least she can see out better and seems to love her new recliner. 


 I love this little bum of hers
 She seems to be pretty creative. She found a new use for her exersaucer toy. It is now a great "hiding place" and tunnel to play in. Works for me! 
We got our family pictures back and I LOVE them! Look at this cute girl!  
 My sister gave Claire this darling shirt for her Birthday that has her name on it. She definitely is her daddy's girl. 
I love the look on her face! 

We also got Claire's birthday party pictures back so I will be posting those soon. :) 

2 comments:

Kari said...

Aw, I love that last family photo of you guys, adorable!

Wow, Claire obviously keeps you on your cooking/meal-preparing toes! Keep up the good work!

Melissa said...

Love all the pictures! Between 12-15 months is a hard time for weight gain with all their activity! I know Caden only gained 3 oz during that time, and although I haven't weighed Eli recently, we know he has barely gained anything (and he eats a LOT!). I hope the weight check goes well.

P.s. we got your Christmas card! Thanks so much!