

What I love more than Valentine's Day is every other day of the year. Shaun is such a sweet heart. Last Saturday I came home, after a long morning of pulling off the latest quarterly enrichment, to these beautiful flowers on the table with a sticky note attached. It was a very nice surprise. Even better than the flowers is the constant service Shaun does for me! He is always helping with everything around the house and doing all he can to make my life easier. Ü
Aren't these amarillis amazing. The pictures I took are less than amazing. If you want to see them in real life come on over.
Thanks again Shaun! Love ya!
3 comments:
He's a great guy... don't ever let him go! :) I am a fan of Amarillis!
How pretty! What an awesome husband! I love it when they do sweet, nice things out of the blue - just because - it's just the thing to make your day!
I love Shaun what a great guy! They are beautiful flowers! Now if he will only fix my watermellon problem...
Post a Comment